David Moody

(806) 791-2400

Three frequently asked questions

How I can I keep a criminal case off my record? 

 The best way is to obtain either pre-trial diversion or deferred adjudication on the charges you face.  David Moody is often successful in obtaining this result for his clients. 

I'm not exactly sure what I need but I think I need a lawyer. Should I call you?

Yes. It will only take a minute to determine if the law gives you options. I will be glad to talk with you to determine if I can help you.

Do you take cases outside of the Lubbock area?

Yes.  I have taken cases from Houston, Dallas, and as far away as Chicago, Illinois. Please call. Let's see what you need.

Criminal Defense
Personal Injury
Contact David Moody
You are here  : Home FAQ